Kamikaze Pit Lengner will be returning to Motorcyclepedia during the holidays this year! Join us every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from November 29 through January 12 for a special holiday display, Wall of Death performances, and more! You won't want to miss this!
NEW ARRIVAL! Check out this video of the unloading of our new addition to the museum, a 1907 Delaware & Hudson boxcar! The boxcar is a permanent addition to the museum, and a few months from now, we hope to have the boxcar ready to be seen by the public! We're putting some finishing touches on it, and guests will actually be able to walk into the boxcar from an atrium in the museum. We have other big plans for the boxcar that will be announced soon!
a motorcycle enthusiast's paradise, where you'll find:
* 85,000 square feet of museum space
* Over 450 Motorcycles
* Motorcycles from 1897-Present
* Military, Police and Harley Davidson galleries
* Rare vintage bikes such as a circa 1897 DeDion
* THREE Incredible Motordromes!
* Fun for the whole family!
* Much, much, more! Come and see for yourself!
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:10:00am-5:00pm
Adults: $11.00 (tax incl.)
Ages 3 -12: $5.00 (tax incl.)
Under 3: Free