Motorcyclepedia Museum has rental space available inside the museum for parties and events of all sizes. Please call the museum at (845) 569-9065 for more information to plan your next event.
Motorcyclepedia Museum is a qualified New York Production Facility for Film & TV. Approved locations qualify for a 30% Tax Incentive Program available in NYS. Contact Giancarlo Lorusso at (917) 217-1911 for more information.
a motorcycle enthusiast's paradise, where you'll find:
* 85,000 square feet of museum space
* Over 450 Motorcycles
* Motorcycles from 1897-Present
* Military, Police and Harley Davidson galleries
* Rare vintage bikes such as a circa 1897 DeDion
* THREE Incredible Motordromes!
* Fun for the whole family!
* Much, much, more! Come and see for yourself!
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:10:00am-5:00pm
Adults: $11.00 (tax incl.)
Ages 3 -12: $5.00 (tax incl.)
Under 3: Free